We have a new website which will improve your overall experience, especially on small devices! Be sure to check the following new features:
- Optimized for better mobile and tablet experience.
- Improved search engine looking for relevant terms e.g. wife > married woman.
- Reversed meaning - word index.
- Heurestics AI helping you to spot fast related words across languages. Read more about it here.
- A table of (macro-) Altaic phonology was added.
- New languages layout allowing you to switch from grid and tree view.
- Updates on some of the language articles.
- The result grids can now be controlled with the keyboard (Arrow buttons and ENTER).
Last but not least we have posted a new article called: Pre-Pre-Greek: Traces of a hunter gatherer substrate in Greek.